Monday, April 25, 2016

4-11-16 Tanner's 20th Birthday

So yup I'm 20.... I guess...... i don't feel like I'm 20 at all.  I got myself a birthday present.   I asked this guy that works with crocodile leather to make dad  and I  some matching crocodile belts. I figure it should really help with the intimidation factor when dad is interviewing  prospective missionaries ;)  People say that there are lots of crocodiles here but I honestly haven't seen any.. we met another guy that works with snake and crocodile leather and he just gets all his leather from the road kill he finds.

I'm doing good. I'm not going to lie the end is harder than I thought it was going to be. I just don't like being idle... because that's when i start thinking about how... I just like being out in the street working because there is trouble free... But I'm doing good. The investigators are all doing great, although we are not having tons of baptism we have been able to help a lot of people get to know the church and with time they will be baptized...

I'm just happy as can be.  Tomorrow is my companions birthday and we are going to go up to Ibarreta and we might go to a restaurant or have a barbecue or something like that.. But today like 6 people invited us over to eat food for my birthday sooooo we are just going to stuff ourselves with food.

Love you and talk to you next week.

https://ssl.gstatic.com/ui/v1/icons/mail/images/cleardot.gif

No comments:

Post a Comment