Monday, February 1, 2016

1-12-16 Transfer

I got transferred.  I'm literally in the boonies of Argentina but it's gonna be a blast!!!!!!!  I'm in Las Lomitas, about 9 hours away from the mission home and 7 hours from my old area.  We have church out of a members house here, there are about 30 members.   It's not even a branch but a group.   It' s new area and it's a gold mine as it comes to the work, but there is a lot of crime (but don't worry they don't mess with us, plus God helps, and I'm sure you pray enough that God feels obligated to protect me) and killer cockroaches and other bugs that don't exist in the United States.   Also it's the hottest area in the mission and it's the middle of summer right now.......but I'm soooooooooooooooooo excited I might even finish my mission here.  I'm with Elder Cornell,he is from American Fork and he is pretty new in the mission, 3 months.  Dont' worry my 6th toe surgery went well and back up to speed :)  I just got here last night and now I'm on divisions because there are only 3 computers.  My bus was 3 hours late and then I rode it for 5 hours alone to Ibarreta and tonight we have to go 2 more hours to get the the area.  Basically I'm going to be traveling a tooooooooooooooooooon in my new area.
Recently I've been trying to know Jesus Christ better and recognize the spirit.

Love you all.





No comments:

Post a Comment